If assemblies represent an important part of your business then, FDI’s Avi-Kits® will cut your labor costs and improve production. Because our kits have the exact hardware that you need for the job, precisely when you need it, assembly time will be cut and waste will be reduced. Sequence kitting is available to further improve efficiency.
Improve Production Rates and Reduce Waste
- Sequence kitting available for Avi-Kits.
The items you need, in the order of assembly.
- Building stage kitting available. If your job is built in multiple stages we can build a kit for each stage of your assembly.
- Shop floor applications done prior to delivery.
We can apply dry lube, Loctite®, paint, or primer to specific parts inside the kit. Eliminates the need of buying, storing and applying these items on the shop floor.
Customer-managed inventory services available.
Your components can be added to kits ie brackets, small machines parts, assemblies and more.
- Kit materials, cardboard, plastic, foam, styrofoam, metal,wood etc. Custom built crates, boxes, pallets built on site.
- Reduce ordering time and consolidate the fulfilment process. Ordering kits is easier with one line item blanket PO’s with releases to fulfil your entire contract.
- Streamline your production and guarantee delivery to your customer.
Kitting Solutions details